Vaak gestelde vragen
- > When do I book a stay at Les Marsouins campsite ?
Booking for your next holiday in Argelès-sur-Mer is available the summer before and you can book directly on-site at the campsite. This is the easiest way. For a stay in July or August, on a particularly pitch, we advise you to book as soon as possible. The booking schedules are kept up to date. For more information, we are at your disposal at the following telephone number 04 68 81 14 81.
- > Free Wifi on the campsite, how does it work?
At Camping Les Marsouins, we offer a free connection for the stay for one device. Information and prices for additional devices at the campsite reception during your stay.
- > Renting bikes, what a good idea!
The campsite offers you the possibility to rent bikes on the site. You can take a nice ride with the whole family. Argelès sur Mer has a lot of bicycle paths from the Central beach and Port to the village.
- > Holiday in low season? Enjoy the advantages of the low season at campsite Les Marsouins! The prices are affordable, there is no rush to book your mobile home or pitch. You can choose your arrival and departure day. With our heated swimming pool and our large choice of sun beds, you can relax in all quietness.
- > Entertainment for children
Besides our kids club (from 5 to 12 years old) open in high season, we also propose a Teenagers club (from 12 to 17 years old). All sort of activities, like dancing, group games, painting, face painting, and many others.
- > Motorhomes Motor homers, you are more than welcome: free motorhome service on site and large pitches, easy to access. Fluid circulation on the campsite: The lanes are wide and accessible both ways (no reversing or difficult half turns).
- > Entertainment
We provide many sort of entertainments for you. Magicians, Hypnotist… But also: the unforgettable foam parties, cabarets, dance and pool show and musicals.
- > Rental of refrigerator, delivered on your pitch
Fridge rental on the campsite: You can rent the fridge when you do your booking. Please don’t forget to bring your extension cord and the European adaptor with CEE norms. The fridge is delivered on your pitch. If you already made your booking, you can always contact us to add the fridge.
- > Foam party In high season (July / August), the campsite organises foam parties every Thursday. Our DJ and our foam canons, assures you a 100% fiesta evening!
- > Insurance and responsibility: The costumer and the campsite? As the campsite cannot be held responsible for loss or theft of personal objects, injuries or damages occurring to the customer or to his/her property during the stay. The customer is obliged to take out civil liability insurance and to possibly contact his/her usual insurance company to extend the guarantees of his/her multi-risk home insurance to the accommodation occupied for the duration of the stay. More information ask your insurance company or you can ask the question at a legal forum.
- > How are the pitches and mobile homes assigned? The attribution of the pitches is done in order of the booking arrivals. You can always communicate your wishes (shade, near by the swimming pool, next to friends.. ) and we will try to respect them (according to the availabilities). A mobile home or pitch cannot be occupied by more persons than authorised. Our establishment is chosen mostly by families. Therefore we ask all our customers to be aware of the internal regulations and to respect the other guests. Our security staff will supervise and make sure that the tranquillity will be preserved.
- > At what time will the entertainment finish?
The outdoor entertainment will finish at midnight. Our bar close at 2am.
- > Which swimming suit is allowed?
Classic swimming shorts sare required. Bermuda’s are not allowed.
- > Heated swimming pool
The heated swimming pool is open all season from 9am to 7pm. The average temperature is 25° degrees. We are equipped with heating pumps and 200m² sun panels. With some sunny days, the water temperature can easily reach 28°. In the swimming area, you can enjoy the 5 waterslides: Children can use the waterslides all by themselves from 1.10m.
- > How deep is the swimming pool? The bottom of the swimming pool varies from 40 cm to 1.70m.
- > For mobile homes, baby bed, chair and bath
A free baby bed, chair and bath are provided on demand. Please, specified when booking. The baby bed will be delivered without top mattress.
- > Can we take the train bus on the campsite and what does it cost?
Since July 2016 , the trainbus is free available for easy travel.
- > Grill and barbecue on the pitch
Only gas barbecues and planchas are allowed. The law forbids the use of charcoal barbecues in the whole department. Electrical planchas and barbecues are not permitted. You can rent planchas at the reception within limit of the available stocks.
- > Spain, how far is it ? Spain is very close to Argeles sur Mer. Le Perthus , border village very famous for its shops, is situated at 28km. Figueras, first big town is 20 km farther. Port bou , first Spanish village on the coastline, at 34km. You can make stops in Collioure ,Port-Vendres, Banyuls and discover the creeks.
- > Where to do your shopping in Argelès? On the campsite you can find a grocery. A 190m² shop with a bakery. At 4km from the campsite, a big supermarket Intermarché , Lidl and Aldi. During all over the year, market at the town center, Wednesday and Saturday morning.
- > To walk to Argelès center beach The campsite is 2km from the beach center (allée des pins). You can go walking or by bike.
- > Means of payment We accept payments by credit card, bank transfer or cash. You can make your secure payment online by credit card or bank transfer.
- > The beach
The nearest beach is situated at 800m from the campsite. The Marende beach is located at 1.5km. Parking close to the beach club Emeraude. The beach is supervised and cleaned every day. Argelès, 8km of beaches and the beginning of the rock coast. Easy access. With your car you can go to the parking of la Marende with a direct access to the beach.
And your Dog? Like everywhere, the dogs are not allowed on the supervised beaches, only between the Marende beach and the natural reserve le Mas Larrieu as well as the Racou beach (near to the port) are allowed for dogs.
- > Mobile home holidays: What should I bring ?
Sheets and pillows cases are available at an additionnal cost in the location price of the mobile home. For baby, the bed, the chair and the bath are lent for free on demand. Please reserve when booking.
- > What about television?
All mobile homes in the category Ciela Confort and Ciela Prestige are equipped with TV, for the others you can bring your TV and your indoor antenna. The campsite doesn’t rent TV’s but you can find a location in Argelès.
- > Animals Dogs are allowed on the campsite but they must be kept on a leash. They should not be left alone on the pitch neither inside the mobile home in absence of their owner. We can refuse the access for dangerous or noisy animals. Dogs from 1st and 2nd categories are not accepted. The “poop-scoop’ bags are available at the reception.